Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 6 - Too Much, Too Little, Too Late

Aha, YouTube laughs when you are busy making plans..That is when you have a few hours on the last day of a contest week to upload the entries. With my MIL in town, it was too ambitious to try to do 4 Paula Deen videos plus my Bacardi 1.

Alas.. I have 3 out of 5 uploaded on YouTube.

And I have all 4 recipes written on the Paula Deen site.
I'm hoping I can enter the other 2 on the last week of desserts (which is 4 weeks and is the VERY last week of the contest.. If I haven't been called by then, I'll be sweatin' beads of cream cheese!)

Not sure how the Bacardi one will fare. If I had read the rules throughly, I would have understood that YouTube watchers vote - and they have till tomorrow to vote. So I waited till the day before?!? I would adore you forever if you would vote for me (Pink Pucker Frosty) and if you begged everyone in your email contact list to vote for me too. Alas, we shall see..

Few contest on tap this week..
So until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment