Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 3 - And There Goes The Back


I'm in the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy. I have had an insane amount of back pain & round ligament issues that I never had with Isabelle. My money is on boy (we'll know in a few weeks).
I'm trying to slow down, but it really is not in my nature and I had A LOT of recipes I wanted to test today.

I tested so much that my back is out..again.. and there are still dirty dishes to clean. The downside to all the recipe testing.

Needless to say I was not chosen this week by Paula Deen, but there are 12 more contestants to be called in the coming weeks. I'm not discouraged, I just think Ms. Paula wanted to see my dessert recipes before she called my name!

I did submit my slow cooker recipe for French Onion Soup to Better Homes & Garden. It is SOO good.. And super easy! I'll post the recipe once I hear back on the winning results, but if you would like it now - just send me your email and I'll mail it your way!

I entered my chipotle hummus to Manjula's Kitchen. It is tasty variation of the norm! It's pictured here with some super tasty samosas (those are courtesy of my local Indian restaurant).

Today I also posted my recipe for "Scotchmallow Easter Bunnies" It's a spin on the traditional Rice Krispie treat. The whole recipe is here and if you could take a second to vote for me, I would appreciate it!

My back is out and the kitchen is full of dirty dishes.. so
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment