Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 10 - Just What the Doctor Ordered

Woohoo! I'm super thrilled about expecting our 2nd baby, but this back pain has been insane and has put a real kink in my culinary contest efforts. My OB gave me a referral for physical therapy. I'm super excited because in the time it took for me to make 3 contest entries today, my back and bum are out of commission tonight!

So first up is my supper yummy "Glocal Pizza". I created and filmed it for Pizza Fusion. However it is not yet up on their voting site and I can not get anyone to respond to my inquiries. But that is for another paragraph (see further below). It is a super yummy organic pizza that can be made in your kitchen in the same time, if not quicker, than those processed pizza delivery guys! Please try it.. It will change your dependency on tomato sauce and it will thrill your taste-buds! Here is the video..


Next is my "Be Thankful Everyday Cupcakes/Muffins". The premise was to create a meal or dessert with mix starter. I used a pumpkin spice bread mix. I would love to get this country on pumpkin 365 days a year! Pumpkin is soo awesome.. Here is the recipe & photo..

And I also did a run through of my side dish for Paula. It is called "Isabelle's Mean Green". It is awesome. It will make your other side dishes cry in embarrassment. Everyone in this house loves it. You will be inclined to want to eat the whole thing.. it's okay, I won't tell. Recipe and video will be up tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Ok - first of all, I want to tell you that your Glocal Pizza looks absolutely yummy and delicious. Secondly, your daughter is about the cutest little girl ever!

    I also wanted to let you know that we finally did get your video and have it posted live on the site for others to see and vote for. I don't know why we did not get it sooner so I apologize for any technical challenges we had!

    In the meantime, we wanted to wish you the best of luck and to give you and your wonderful family a big shout out from all of us at Pizza Fusion!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! Thanks for your amazing video. We definitely received your video submission yesterday at 3:30pm EST. We are still a very small company so the webmaster is the blogger, is the driver and the GM for one of our stores. We did, however, get your video up in less than 12 hours and you were rockin! I'm not sure what all the sour grapes were about, but we'd hate to "win" that award. We were just excited to have beaten your 24 hour window... we're over-achievers, we know! You're daughter is ADORABLE and stole the show (no offense)

    Please make sure all of your friends are on youtube "viewing" the video! We're submitting the top 5 most viewed videos.

    ~ Pizza Fusion

    ReplyDelete