Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 5 - Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing

Let's just say I've spent the better part of the day dreaming and creating recipes when I was supposed to be on another task. Let's leave it at that, m'kay..

Today I created my:

Who You Callin' Mini Weenie Corndog with Hot Mayo for the Dude Food contest (couldn't find it in the rules that you had to be a testrone charged male to enter.. so we'll see..)

Spicy Sweet Brie appetizer. Sadness. Can't try this for myself till post baby. Ah the things we do for our children..

Thai Chicken Pizza. I *love* thai chicken pizza, but Utah has not discovered this joy. So folks, this one that will be used quite a bit in my own kitchen regardless of if I win the contest. My stomache says this is a winner, and that is that!

And a boring warm spinach chicken strawberry salad. It's so lackluster and boring I could cry. I have to rethink this one quite a bit.. It doesn't scream "ME" at all.. Sad.

Tonight I'll be doing my last test for the Paul Deen desserts - a naughty pumpkin empanda. This is a nod to one of my favorite movies, "The Waitress". Love the story and can't wait to try these in my mouth!

Until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment