Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 24 - On The Road Again

Wow! May is crazy! We had a great time in Park City, and now the kiddo & I are off to visit my folks. The hubs is going to stay home and get stuff done..

So I started entering contests a little bit before I started this blog (First of week of April to be exact). In that time, I've entered ***51*** cooking/drinking recipe contests. I've won 1and I'm a finalist in another..will know later this month if I won. And I have 9 confirmed losses :P

I have moments of elation, hope, frustration, and want to give up. A fellow cooking contest enthusiast reminded me that this is a "hobby".

So for now, it's been a pretty fun ride!

I'll try to post more while I'm gone, and of course I'll post if there is any fabulous news (aka. Paula Deen!)

In the meantime, I'm off to eat some fabulous contest entries... yum,yum,num!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jennifer,

    Thank You for entering the Bake Up Summer Sweets Contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to own a new KitchenAid mixer so you can whip up your Panna Cotta with balsamic strawberries recipe with ease.
    Thank You and Good Luck!
    The Beso Team
    Beso.com

    ReplyDelete